Nicki Minaj VS Kim Kardashian


Hey peeps. Today I feel like updating a very controversial entry for my readers. This falls under R-VESUS category in which I put two celebs in a battle and this time, the battle is between the popular rapper, Nicki Minaj and Kim Kardashian. Okay, some of you might think what these two have in common but some of you, the perv(LOL), might already know. So, the battle is about, which one of these two ladies owns a bigger bum? Haha. Sorry if this entry is a lil bit inappropriate but I can't help it. Some of my friends agreed that Kim Kardashian owns bigger bum but me myself, and some of my other friends believe that Nicki Minaj's bum is bigger. So, who do you guys think has bigger bum? Leave a comment ok? Excited to know. PEACE!

p/s: Check the pictures out and do some comparison ok?Tell me what you guys think afterwards. PEACE! :p




Comments

Aisha Mazlan said…
Nikki Minaj punya lagi besauuu
Anonymous said…
Great post, I admire the writing style :) A little off topic here but what theme are you using? Looks pretty cool.
My blog is [url=http://www.businesstraveltours.com]Travel Tours[/url].
Anonymous said…
Out of the ordinary information. Credit on behalf of the info!
My blog is [url=http://cholesteroldiet.blog.fc2blog.net/]Healthy Cholesterol Diets[/url].
Anonymous said…
Straight to the point and well written! Why can’t everyone else be like this?
My travel blog [url=http://50toptraveldestinations.blogspot.com/]Top Travel Destinations[/url].
Anonymous said…
How do you play Barcelona in this year?
Anonymous said…
Thank you for your thoughtful present of having written this article. The message seems to be given to me specifically. Our son also had a lot to learn from this – though he was the individual that found your site first. Most of us can’t imagine a more superb present than a gift to encourage that you do more.
Firdaus® said…
hahahha besornya...kui33~

Popular posts from this blog

Top 10 Most Sexiest Lips

Megan Fox VS Rosie Huntington-Whiteley