Sunday, October 16, 2011

Top 10 Rappers of All Time

Hello peeps. wow, it's been really long since the last time I laid my hands on my blog. Been busy this while. Sorry for the inconvenience k peeps. Okay, now my new entry would be about the top 10 rappers of all time. Rap music is popular nowadays I shall say cuz me myself has been listening to rap songs now. Funny how I hate rap songs last time but thanks to Nicki Minaj and Eminem, I'm now a fan. So, without any further due, I shall reveal to you the Top 10 Rappers of All Time. ENJOY! :)

1)Jay-Z


2)Eminem


3)Lil' Wayne

4)Nicki Minaj

5)Kanye West

6)Will.I.Am

7)Snoop Dogg

8)Dr.Dre

9)T.I

10)Missy Elliot

2 comments:

Slumb3r said...

update gak ko yer... guna ape neh?...

RafLurv said...

gne pc la gapo.xkn gne public phone plak.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...