Top 10 Rappers of All Time

Hello peeps. wow, it's been really long since the last time I laid my hands on my blog. Been busy this while. Sorry for the inconvenience k peeps. Okay, now my new entry would be about the top 10 rappers of all time. Rap music is popular nowadays I shall say cuz me myself has been listening to rap songs now. Funny how I hate rap songs last time but thanks to Nicki Minaj and Eminem, I'm now a fan. So, without any further due, I shall reveal to you the Top 10 Rappers of All Time. ENJOY! :)

1)Jay-Z


2)Eminem


3)Lil' Wayne

4)Nicki Minaj

5)Kanye West

6)Will.I.Am

7)Snoop Dogg

8)Dr.Dre

9)T.I

10)Missy Elliot

Comments

Slumb3r said…
update gak ko yer... guna ape neh?...
Coffee Sesh said…
gne pc la gapo.xkn gne public phone plak.

Popular posts from this blog

Top 10 Most Sexiest Lips

Nicki Minaj VS Kim Kardashian

Top 10 Most Beautiful Couple