Zayn Malik and Sex Affair


Zayn Malik, the member of the popular UK boyband, One Direction is not as innocent as he should be. A waitress called Courtney Webb opens up about her night with Zayn Malik and she is not even his girlfriend. According to Courtney, they met in DSTRKT nightclub and Zayn took her back to his house after Zayn claimed that he is single. It must be pretty hard for Zayn's fans to believe this but Courtney also gave a full detail about Zayn's house. 

She reveals:
"It was amazing. When you came into the reception there's a big cylinder with a spiral staircase. He had remote control cars and skateboards floating around the house to play with. There was a Star Wars mask that one of the girls tried on and there was a life-size Kung Fu Panda under his stairs. It was a fun house. He was a really nice guy. We were talking about music and playing songs on his iPad. He even gave me a maroon jumper when I was cold. He was drinking vodka and we were having a laugh. I asked him if he had a girlfriend, and he said he didn't. He said he wanted to enjoy being 20. Zayn made me feel special… but after sex he just said, 'Put your clothes on, I'll get you a taxi'.

Courtney also snaps few pictures of Zayn's sleeping after their "great moment" together.

Source: perezhilton.com

Lastly Courtney concluded:
"He's an absolute sh*t. How dare he - not only to me but to Perrie? I'm not a One Direction fan. I don't follow what they are up to. When it clicked that he had a girlfriend I got more and more angry. I definitely don't think it's the first time he's done this. I feel sorry for Perrie - she doesn't know this is going on. It's wrong and it has to stop."

So what else can I say? Zayn Malik totally lost his mind for cheating on his girlfriend, Perrie Edward. Tsk Tsk Tsk.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 10 Most Sexiest Lips

Nicki Minaj VS Kim Kardashian

Top 10 Most Beautiful Couple