Im A Slave 4 You VS Till The World Ends


Hello people. First of all I would love to thanks all of ya for visiting my site. It passed 100k views now and I'm beyond happy! :) Thank you so damn much! Okay, today I wanna share with you guys about interesting similarities I found between the two Brit's videos; I'm A Slave 4 U and Till The World Ends. I am pretty much sure that Britney's fans must have seen these similarities so let's take a deep look into it. So the director of I'm A Slave 4 U video is Francis Lawrence while Till The World Ends is directed by Ray Kay. Despite the fact that both videos don't share the same director, the similarities are still uncanny. Let's go through it now. First thing first, both videos use almost similar temperate colour in the video which shows hotness and dryness of the environment( don't mind the lighting).

I'M A SLAVE 4 U
TILL THE WORLD ENDS
So let's see how similar both videos are okay.
First of all the both video started with Britney being along walking around the place.

I'M A SLAVE 4 U

TILL THE WORLD ENDS

Then Britney reached to the center where people can see her dancing and people start join her dancing.

I'M A SLAVE 4 U

TILL THE WORLD ENDS

Afterwards, this scenes both are very similar. Britney can be seen being around the people and they dance together. See where Britney sits, right at the corner of the wall in both videos.
I'M A SLAVE 4 U

TILL THE WORLD ENDS
Now what about the DJ? Both videos have one too.  They even look alike. Haha. 
I'M A SLAVE 4 U

TILL THE WORLD ENDS
Ohh another very similar thing is the backdrop where Britney can be seen standing and dancing in the videos. 
I'M SLAVE 4 U

TILL THE WORLD ENDS
Finally, around the last minutes of the videos, water started to pour upon the people in the place. Rain pouring in I'm A Slave 4 U while pipe rain pouring in Till The World Ends videos.



So, what do you guys think? It is very similar in many terms right and the similarities are quite obvious? The question is Ray Kay copying from Francis Lawrence or maybe it is just a remake or that fabulous video? Whatever the answer might be, it doesn't really matter I think cuz both are Britney's videos. Anyway I still enjoy both videos cuz they're awesome! Drop a comment ya. Peace!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 10 Most Sexiest Lips

Nicki Minaj VS Kim Kardashian

Top 10 Most Beautiful Couple