8TV's SHOUTAWARDS is BACK!!


Hello peeps. It's been a while since I last laid my hands on this blog. So, I just wanna share to those who are still unaware of the fact that the amazing Shout Awards is coming back! The voting line is open since 22nd October and will last until the 22nd of November. Basically for those who haven't voted yet, you got less than 21 days to vote left. I just wanna urge all Malaysian to show some support and go ahead vote for your favourite artist either through online(www.shoutawards.com.my) or through sms. I voted few times already as the online voting allows you to vote 10 times per day for each category. So this year, the Shout Awards offer a total of 17 awards to be won in 5 main categories(Music, TV&Film, Radio, Works and Social Media). Among the famous contestants include Dato' Siti Nurhaliza, Faizal Tahir, Mizz Nina, Jaclyn Victor, Aaron Aziz, Zizan, Johan and many more. So peeps, go ahead fulfill your responsibilities to your favourite artists. PEACE!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 10 Most Sexiest Lips

Nicki Minaj VS Kim Kardashian

Top 10 Most Beautiful Couple