Mizz Nina "Summer Burning" Music Video


Mizz Nina has finally uploaded her latest music video of her new single "Summer Burning" on Youtube days after releasing the video on MTV Asia website. This music video, which is directed by Amaro Shake from what I can see has western touched in it. I don't actually know what "touched" but basically when I watch this video, it reminds me of few Hollywood music videos which is a very good thing for Mizz Nina. She deserves a good music video for her good music. The choreography is nice, editing and cinematography is also nicely put. Me is a fan, couldn't make it more obvious I'd say. Haha. So basically I just love the music video, best one from Mizz Nina. For those who haven't watched it, just click button, sit back and enjoy the video. Worth you 3:45 minutes. PEACE!

P/S: The single is available on iTunes so for those Apple users, go download it now!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 10 Most Sexiest Lips

Nicki Minaj VS Kim Kardashian

Top 10 Most Beautiful Couple