The Roommate - Leighton Meester plays psycho 'Rebecca'. NICE!



Hello again peeps. How r u guys diggin'? Have you guys watched 'The Roomate' starring Leighton Meester, the popular Gossip Girls cast? This movie is still fresh at the cinema and yah, I've watched it, again, with my friends. Haha.. But, this time, I watched with my other friends, Azril, Kakal and Sapes. Okay, first of all, I wanna say that Leighton Meester looks super seductive in this movie despite the fact that she is a skyzo-psycho(don't know whether I spelled it right or not) :p. Now, I'm a fan. Haha. Okay, 'The Roomate', with its tagline '2000 colleges, 8 millions roommates, which one will you get' is basically about two girls, one normal and one not-so-normal being roomate. The whole story starts when the not-so-normal(Rebecca) roomate get a too obsess with her other roomate(Sara). The story line was to me, a little cliche and kind of predictable. I know I've seen some movies with similar story line but I can say this movie is worth my money. I enjoyed the story, the scenes, the threats and the dramas. Quite a good movie to watch when you're bored and nothing else to do. Huhu..I rate this movie 3.5/5. Wanna see the trailer? Check this out. Peace! :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 10 Most Sexiest Lips

Nicki Minaj VS Kim Kardashian

Top 10 Most Beautiful Couple