Source Code - A good movie to watch


Phewww...it's been a while since the last time i posted new entry in my blog. Buzy with examination lately. Gotta focus you know. :p Okay, about the movie, my friends and I had watched this movie quite few days back when we were goin out together last time. Eventhough the seating was not good(it was too front) but the whole story line saved my mood that night. This movie is about a newly developed system called the 'source code' which is used for gaining valuable information regarding specific matters of the past events. Fuhh...It sounded very scientific right but that's the truth. This is a science fiction movie but full of actions. The lead actor is Jake Gyllenhaal, who played a very good role in the movie..Real good one. I love to see the story line in which I need to put my brain forward to figure things out and this movie really did that to me. In short, this movie is beyond my prediction. At first, I thought I can tell how this story gonna end but clearly, I failed. For that, I give this movie 4/5 stars and I really recommend this movie for those who loves science-fiction and action movie. Really good. :)
Watch the trailer here people. Sneak peek to make you excited to watch later :p Peace!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 10 Most Sexiest Lips

Nicki Minaj VS Kim Kardashian

Top 10 Most Beautiful Couple