Thor - The BEST Action Movie EVER!

Hello again people. I would like to share with you guys another great movie that I've watched. Okay. Maybe it is too late to share about Thor but I couldn't help it. Huhu. To me, there is only one word that can describe Thor in total:AWESOME! Thor was great from the very beginning(even I missed the beginning a lil' bit) until the very end. Thor is the only super hero movie that can actually give me vibes when I watch it.
Thor is the God of Thunder according to the movie and lives in the planet of Asgard. Thor was sent to Earth after he did a wrong action by his father, the King. Living among the human made Thor to has the value of a true King.
Among the cast of Thor is Chris Hensworth as Thor, Natalie Portman as Jane Foster and Tom Hindelson as Loki,Thor's brother.
I rated this movie 5/5 as it is full with action, humour, good story line and good actors and actresses. Total recommendation for you guys. Peace. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 10 Most Sexiest Lips

Nicki Minaj VS Kim Kardashian

Top 10 Most Beautiful Couple