Special Entry III : MY LOVELY BABY :)


Baby, I made this special entry especially for you. I just wanna thank you for loving me 24/7, entertain me whenever I'm not in the mood, entertain my social need and all of my 'mengada-ngada' stuff. I know I'm a bit harsh, moody, always get angry easily lately and so, I wanna say sorry to you, genuinely from my heart. I'm very sorry for not being understanding at times, moody and all the bad things that I've done to you. I wanna say that I'm blessed to have someone like you in my mediocre life to share my love with and to spend my time with. Knowing you was the best thing that ever happened to me, the most spectacular thing in my life. Thanks for accepting my flaws, thanks for accepting me as I am, thanks for being by my side all the time whenever I need you and thanks for everything that we had before, we are having now and what we will have in the future. I just want you to know that I LOVE YOU SO DAMN MUCH!!! Thanks for loving me too. You are the best! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 10 Most Sexiest Lips

Nicki Minaj VS Kim Kardashian

Top 10 Most Beautiful Couple