Why Megan Fox is no longer a part of 'Transformer'?



Hurm...Transformer:Dark of The Moon will be released in Malaysia this 30th June and I'm looking forward for it(my p.a wanna treat for the movie.excited!). Hehehe. But, to be honest, it is very sad to know that I will not be seeing any part of Megan Fox in the movie. It made me curious and so I did some research on why Megan Fox is not in the movie anymore. My p.a told me earlier that Megan Fox has some personal problems with Michael Bay and from what I've found, Megan Fox told the world earlier that she is the one who left the franchise on her own but how far is it true? I mean, why on earth must she do that rite? The truth is it is because of Fox's statement of comparing Michael Bay with Hitler in GQ magazine is what brought to her ousting. Plus, it was not her who left the franchise but it was Steven Spielberg who let her go first.
Steven said that Fox was in her own world, her Blackberry and was not focus in the work. So, due to that, a new family, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley is welcomed to replace Megan Fox. Personally, I think Megan Fox is way hotter than this Rosie but let us focus on her acting first okay. Peace!



p/s:People, say hello to Rosie Huntington-Whiteley. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 10 Most Sexiest Lips

Nicki Minaj VS Kim Kardashian

Top 10 Most Beautiful Couple