Hikayat Merong Mahawangsa-A Good Epic Movie From Malaysia :)


I've watched this great movie yesterday and can't help but to give my film review about this film. Okay, first of all, after seeing the trailer in January, I was attracted to watch it already and honestly speaking, this movie blew me away! Credit to KRU Studios for making such a good movie. This movie was directed by Yusri from the KRU(nicely done bro!). 52 days of shooting later and Hikayat Merong Mahawangsa is ready to be watched by the world. The lead actor is Stephen Rahman Hugh that to me is the perfect fit to play Merong Mahawangsa. This film is about the history of Malay tradition and was adapted from the history of Merong Mahawangsa itself. To me, the costumes were amazing, the editing was done smoothly, the actors and actresses were great. Apart from the great figting scenes and battles, there were also quite an interesting story line, like the love between the Rom Prince and the China Princess. They were really cute together. The CGI used were not to bad too, I mean lots and lots of improvement. And the most important thing of all, this great movie consumed a total of RM8 millions only. I mean, with a small budget KRU still managed to produce a great film. Congrats for that. I rate this movie 4.5/5! Great Job people. For those who have not watch it yet, check out the trailer here. Enjoy.

P/S: Second Malay movie that wowed me after Khurafat. Can't wait for the third. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 10 Most Sexiest Lips

Nicki Minaj VS Kim Kardashian

Top 10 Most Beautiful Couple